Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim R

SCOUT: Bronson Kessinger

7 posts in this topic

bk_superman_edit.png.83867af452311473347

Just testing this stuff out to see what it does.

This next part has nothing to do with BK, just rubbish to see how much shows up in the teaser section:

The IHSAA stepped on their #$@k with their success factor. To appease the small school fans, they put that in to address private school success. Let's face it. Many vocal fans who support small schools won't be happy until they only have to play schools of their own size, make up and dare I say even kind.  

Trust me, I've heard people from small, non-metro area schools say it's "not fair" when they have to play "city teams" (which could also be suburban teams) because they have black players. I don't view that as "racist", but it's certainly racial, and it also underscores the notion class sports hasn't stopped the whining about what is or isn't "fair".

View full post

This is a comment.  I also submitted a review.  I wonder if I can see it on the forum or just the article.

23 hours ago, Jim R said:

bk_superman_edit.png.83867af452311473347

Just testing this stuff out to see what it does.

This next part has nothing to do with BK, just rubbish to see how much shows up in the teaser section:

The IHSAA stepped on their #$@k with their success factor. To appease the small school fans, they put that in to address private school success. Let's face it. Many vocal fans who support small schools won't be happy until they only have to play schools of their own size, make up and dare I say even kind.  

Trust me, I've heard people from small, non-metro area schools say it's "not fair" when they have to play "city teams" (which could also be suburban teams) because they have black players. I don't view that as "racist", but it's certainly racial, and it also underscores the notion class sports hasn't stopped the whining about what is or isn't "fair".

View full post

That's why I opposed class basketball at the time and still do.  

But it wasn't just racial. It was the whole group of educators that have brought on the pussification of America.

Our superintendent supported it, even though nobody else was for it. We were a successful small school who purposefully sought out city, and suburban, schools. She and a few non basketball fan teachers were the only people in the whole community who supported the vote for class basketball. 

Yeah, but I'm just having up here as a test.  This topic will come down.  :-)

1 hour ago, Jim R said:

Yeah, but I'm just having up here as a test.  This topic will come down.  :-)

Damn it! I thought we were going to have fun with the whole class basketball argument. haha... 

It would be a fresh topic for sure!

There are some dynamics that make it fresh, like players who thrive at smaller levels, but how it impacted coaching jobs is the most intriguing residual topic.

7 hours ago, FL34 said:

That's why I opposed class basketball at the time and still do.  

But it wasn't just racial. It was the whole group of educators that have brought on the pussification of America.

Our superintendent supported it, even though nobody else was for it. We were a successful small school who purposefully sought out city, and suburban, schools. She and a few non basketball fan teachers were the only people in the whole community who supported the vote for class basketball. 

GIT OFF MAH LAWN!